Saudi Arabia houses large number of Indian workers. The country offers large number of jobs to the fresher as well as experienced candidates. In fact the entire Gulf offers large number of career options. There are large number of jobs in the field of oil & gas, hospitality, construction and healthcare sector. Thousands of professionals are migrating towards Saudi Arabia, Gulf to explore the jobs in Saudi Arabia and avail the benefits as well. The city is usually preferred by expats as the country offers large number of benefits like tax free income, accommodation facility provided by the employers and many more.
If you are planning to work in Saudi Arabia, you can target one of the following sectors to explore the career opportunities in Saudi Arabia. Here is the list provided:
- Telecommunications industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Oil & gas sector
- Finance and many more.
One important point must be taken care. You must complete your education to get a job in the desired sectors. Qualification varies for an individual applying for the job. For example, to work in an education sector you must be a teacher with bachelor’s degree in science, commerce etc.
Large numbers of citizens from Asian countries are moving towards Saudi Arabia. Because the city has great jobs for skilled as well as semi-skilled professionals. Now the important question arises. How to start the job search in Saudi Arabia? And get job in less time. Following are the ways via which you can find a job:
- Online job postings– you can find thousands of jobs on the job portals. Some of the leading job portals in Saudi Arabia are Monstergulf, Indeed, Bayt etc.
- Staffing solutions- these agencies can help you in getting jobs. Initially they place the candidates in a company on temporary basis, and later on hire them permanently.
- Newspapers- classified section of newspaper of your region can help you in getting jobs in Saudi Arabia. The classified section lists all the current openings of the companies.
- Company’s website- you can make a list of the companies located in your area to start your job search. Then do research about the companies to refine your job search to the companies which are hiring candidates matching your qualification.
- Updating your profile- LinkedIn is one of the greatest platforms to get job in the desired industry. All you need to do is make your profile on the LinkedIn and update with your achievements and experiences if any. Some other social networking websites are Twitter and Facebook is also helping candidates looking for jobs in Saudi Arabia to get a job.
Before you start applying for the job build your CV with the help of your friend, or relative or you can also take the help of professional resume maker. The resume maker is going to make CV/ resume for you with all the necessary keywords via which the employers are going to search for the candidates. After this the candidates are called for the interview for further process. And if you are looking for one stop destination, to end all of your problems related to job search. Then you must visit and register yourself on Monstergulf, to avail the benefits.
Neelam Gupta is currently focusing her writing on the extensive domain of employment. She has written various articles and blog posts on resume writing, job search and hiring. She also likes to write about nature.
The Best Type Of Equity Mutual Fund To Invest In Now For The Medium Term
The medium-term varies from person to person, so the choice of fund type varies. As far as this issue is concerned, I think the medium term is 4-6 years. At this time, one can quickly get benefits from the ELSS scheme, or no hybrid fund will do well. Now investing is a personal choice. Those who know the medical industry would prefer to invest in the pharmaceutical sector, while those who want to take the risk can choose a fund that invests in small and medium-sized companies, and a person seeking a fixed income can go for a debt fund. Therefore, choose a mutual fund as per your choice.
As the risk exposure is high, equity mutual funds are not suitable for the medium term.
- Some of the equity funds last year, when the Sensex crossed 23000, have received negative returns of over 10 percent.
- If you want to invest for a period of fewer than 12-15 months, then it is better to invest in mutual bond funds, which can contribute to 8-10%.
- If you have a period of more than 15-24 months, invest in a balanced mutual fund with exposure to equity of 60 percent.
If you invest in equity mutual funds, you need a much more extended period. By investing in mutual funds, the rate of inflation falls and your money increases on a long-term basis. You can also choose the best 2-3 funds and create a SIP portfolio. More diversification is also not good for the portfolio.
Equity mutual funds to achieve your long-term goals. While a ‘best’ fund is arbitrary and complicated, a good list of your portfolio can be narrow. Has a laundry list of equity funds with a good track record; Here are some essential considerations that you need to keep in mind before choosing for yourself:
- Select a fund house that has a strong global or domestic track record in asset management.
- Choose a plan that has appropriate funds.
- Watch for schemes that have a consistent long-term track record.
If you want to save taxes under Section 80C, then choose these ELSS schemes
- Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 Fund
- DSP Blackrock Tax Saver Fund
- Franklin India Tax Shield Fund
- Axis Long Term Equity Fund
- ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity Fund
In the Large-cap
- SBI Blue Chip fund
- Kotak Select Focus fund
- Franklin India Oppor.
- BNP Paribas Equity fund
- Reliance Focused Large Cap Fund
- Birla Sunlife Frontline Equity Fund
In the Multi-Cap
- ICICI Prudential Value Discovery Fund
- Reliance Equity Opportunities
- DSP Blackrock Opportunities
And these funds have done well in small/mid-cap
- Birla Sun Life Midcap
- Franklin India Smaller Companies
For medium investors
- SBI Magnum Multi-Cap
- Kotak Select Focus Fund- Regular Plan
All of these are superb funds with a long track record and growing corpus. While aggregate returns in the equity world can be unpredictable, given enough time, they will undoubtedly beat inflation by a significant margin.
How to Tell Between a Good and Bad POS
As traditional cash registers are becoming a thing of the past, retailers are looking for the best options for replacements. This means finding a device and software that can not only handle standard register functions but can also facilitate online and device based transactions.
The current ideal for POS devices is the Booker Clover, and with good reason. However, not all POS devices and software are the same. Here are some ways to weed out sub-par performance from top-of-the-line devices.
The goal of any good POS system is an ability to work under a variety of conditions with a large number of businesseses. While having previous software limitations, updates in devices like the Merchant Account Solutions Clover station make it ideal for a much wider audience.
An update to 2.0 software makes these stations readily usable for a wider array of restaurants, retailers and service companies. The addition of a larger screen and fingerprint scanner makes transactions even easier as opposed to other POS products that limit finalization of sales.
There are situations when being locked to a storefront kiosk isn’t the best situation. Older POS devices don’t have the ability to allow transactions away from a static device, let alone offering the ability to take it on the road.
For many retailers, having a device like the handheld Cloverflex gives them the freedom for tableside or even curbside checkout. For those who find themselves frequenting outdoor experiences like crafts fares and sporting events, such a device offers all of the benefits of a stationary POS machine wherever they go.
When choosing a POS device, businesses need to make sure their machine can do everything they need to stay competitive. Searching online for the best partners will make sure you get the highest quality Booker Clover unit that will change the way you do business for the better!
Larry Polhill Stresses on the Importance of People Management in the Corporate World
One of the key aspects of being a successful manger would be to leverage the experience and technical skills a person has in order to get the required job done. The success of a manager is largely dependent on their distinct soft skills. According to Larry Polhill, people management skills are one of the most integral aspects of such a skill-set. He especially is a prominent professional who has worked in the management industry for quite a few years. With his expertise, knowledge and skills he has managed to climb up the corporate ladder quite successfully, and currently works at a position of a Chief Operating Officer or CEO.
Larry Polhill points out important people management strategies and skills
Management, in its very essence, is typically considered to be definitive purposive activity that is focused on directing group efforts towards attaining distinct pre-defined and determined goals. Managers should have the necessary skill-set and talent required to lead the team of a company, and encourage them to work to the best of their capacity. Larry Polhill highlights that it is important for every good manager to have certain people management skills in order to be able to complete their duties in a competent manner. Mr. Polhill served as a manager in Capital Foods, LLC, and hence is quite well acquainted with various types of managerial duties, as well as the skills required to complete them. He also has quite an extensive background in the domain of Corporate Finance, as well as Mergers and Acquisitions. He is currently working as the COO of the American Pacific Financial Corp. (APFC).
According to Larry Polhill, managers should be well versed with diverse types of people management strategies and skills. Here are a few of them:
- Understand the dynamics of human behavior: Knowing and understanding the dynamics of human behavior is one of the most critical aspects of people management. Mangers should understand that every person acts and reacts in a different manner when faced with a certain situation. Their reactions can stem from multiple factors, including their ideology, beliefs and culture. Understanding the behavioral types and social conditioning of various company employees can help managers to acquire a better insight on how to deal with them appropriately.
- Implement communication transparency: Once managers have acquired adequate understanding of the behavioral types of their staff members, it would be the time to implement communication transparency for them. Ensuring smooth flow of communication in an organization creates an atmosphere of trust there. To build this trust, managers should typically share their plans, decide important milestones, and map out the steps to be taken to achieve them along with their staff.
- Give a sense of ownership to the company team: Managers should lead their distinct teams by example, and entrust the members with specific tasks that is perfect for their individual skill-set. Providing a sense of ownership and belonging to the team members can help them to augment their confidence level and encourage them to proceed towards achieving mutual successes.
In the opinion of Larry Polhill, managers would be able to competently handle their team by following effective people management strategies.
Technology1 year ago
Developing Workplace Face Recognition Devices and Controls
Home Advice1 year ago
Things to Remember When Shopping For Recycled Plastic Adirondack Chairs
Entertainment1 year ago
Meanings of WhatsApp Symbols, Emoticons
Technology1 year ago
Use WhatsApp Web Login on PC
Entertainment1 year ago
Ganesh Chaturthi Songs (Mp3, DJ Songs, Remix) Ganpati Songs Free Download
Sports News2 years ago
Download Grand Theft Auto Vice City Saved Games
Entertainment1 year ago
SCPH7502.BIN DOWNLOAD FREE PSX BIOS
Education1 year ago
Basic MS-DOS Commands in Hindi